PS 59 PTA Holiday Fair
Wednesday, December 5th, 2018
We are looking for volunteers to assist with setting up and running our Holiday Fair store for PS 59 Students. PS 59 students will be offered the opportunity to shop for family and friend and pick affordable “secret” gifts. Items ranging from $0.50 to $10.00 will be available for purchase.
We need help in the following areas:
Monday, December 3rd & Tuesday, December 4th:
- Set-Up: Will unpack and check in merchandise when it arrives, set up merchandise, and decorate the library.
Wednesday, December 5th:
- AM Set-Up: Complete any final touches for set up before classes arrive.
- Table Assistance: Will assist children with the selection of their gifts.
- Cashier: Will handle cashbox and assist PTA Treasurer.
- Wrapping: Will wrap and label gifts for children.
Thursday, December 6th:
- Break Down and Clean Up: Count and pack up remaining merchandise, clean and break down library.