Student Login Account Information
We are getting ready for the upcoming school year and I would like to share with you some information that you will need for the school year. This year every student will be using their NYC DOE issued email (firstname.lastname@example.org) to access our google classroom and educational applications that we will be using.
Here is a video on how to access your child’s email (https://vimeo.com/408100821) are directions on how to set-up your account or reset the password, they can also be found on our website’s tech page: http://www.theharborviewschool.org/techsupport.
To retrieve your account ID and password or reset your password:
- Go to Student Account Self Service (https://idm.nycenet.edu/students/start.form)
- Enter your 9-digit Student ID (OSIS) number. (You can find your Student ID number on a report card, your student ID card, or in your NYCSA account. - https://www.schools.nyc.gov/learning/student-journey/nyc-schools-account )
- Enter your birthday.
- Click Continue.
- If the information you enter matches your student record, your username will be displayed.
- Your student ID is your username followed by @nycstudents.net. For example, if your username is JaneD, your student account ID is JaneD@nycstudents.netOpens in a new browser tab.
- If you haven't already set up a password, you will be asked to set one up.
- Pick a password that only you will know.
- Re-enter your password.
- Click Update Password.
If you need any assistance with setting up your account, please reach out to me at KDruda@theharborviewschool.org or join my open office hours this Thursday, August 20th and Friday August 21st from 9am - 11am via zoom (Meeting Id: 83772456078 Password:PS592020): https://us02web.zoom.us/j/83772456078?pwd=dWJRYmUyN3B5S1FVZG8xMm1wRDBvZz09