2018-2019 Class Parents
We are looking for class parents to assist in our school community and help recruit parent volunteers throughout the year. All class parents will be selected by Tuesday, September 18th.
Interested in becoming a class parent?
Here are some of the duties that may go along with the role:
- Stay connected to the Parent Coordinator, Kristen Druda, and class parent liaison appointed by the PTA.
- Attend all or most of the PS 59 PTA Meetings.
- Assist with Learning Shares, class parties and enrichment opportunities. This may include planning, shopping and volunteering at events.
- Send out reminders – via email, phone or backpack – about upcoming events, meetings, field experiences, request donations for classroom and recruit volunteers.
- Call or email parents to chaperone field experiences.
- Find volunteers to help in the classroom, if needed at the request of the teacher or Parent coordinator.
Sign up online at www.tinyurl.com/ps59-classparents-2018 by 9/13/18