Just wanted to share some helpful links and information on how to access different areas of the NYC DOE Remote Learning Platform (https://idpcloud.nycenet.edu/), NYC Student Accounts (Mystudent.nyc) and MySchools (myschools.nyc.com).
If you need assistance or have trouble logging into an of these sites, please send us an email at email@example.com
NYS Schools Account (NYCSA) - Emergency Contact Info and Report Card Access
The NYC Schools Account (NYCSA) is an app that lets you see your student’s grades, attendance, fitness results, schedule, and more!
Parents & Guardians can create one account to access all their children's records.
- Email PS59@theharborviewschool.org to request your student's account creation code or locate letter in your child's most recent report card envelope. (click here for sample letter: https://www.schools.nyc.gov/docs/default-source/default-document-library/nyc-schools-account-creation-code-letter-sampleea3f60bf6e4a4d8096d6d9e6bd1ca4c8 )
- Click Here to create an account.
For complete instructions and details visit: https://www.schools.nyc.gov/learning/in-our-classrooms/nyc-schools-account
For more information please visit https://www.schools.nyc.gov/learning/student-journey/nyc-schools-account
NYC DOE Student Accounts
In order to use iReady, Clever, Zoom or any other support programs offered by the NYC DOE you will need to use your NYC DOE Student Account ID to access.
To retrieve your account ID and password or reset your password:
- Go to Student Account Self Service
- Enter your 9-digit Student ID (OSIS) number. (You can find your Student ID number on a report card, your student ID card, or in your NYCSA account.)
- Enter your birthday.
- Click Continue.
- If the information you enter matches your student record, your username will be displayed.
- Your student ID is your username followed by @nycstudents.net. For example, if your username is JaneD, your student account ID is JaneD@nycstudents.net.
- If you haven't already set up a password, you will be asked to set one up.
- Pick a password that only you will know.
- Re-enter your password.
- Click Update Password.
NYC DOE Remote Learning Portal
The DOE has created a remote learning portal ( https://idpcloud.nycenet.edu/ ) to support students and teachers.
The portal provides quick links to online learning platforms such as Google Classroom, Microsoft Teams, Actively Learn, I-Ready, Clever & More!
- Students should sign in with their DOE Student Accounts
TeachHub: NYCDOE remote learning portal page provides students access to Google Classroom, Microsoft Teams and many other centrally provided systems and applications.
Families can reset their child’s DOE account on the Student DOE Account Password Reset Page. Please have the child’s 9-digit Student ID (I.e., OSIS #) and date of birth to reset the password.
I-Ready Website powered by Clever
1. Log on to website
2. Click NYC Student Sign In
NYC DOE Zoom Account
How to Use Zoom Now
Even though you are allowed to use Zoom now, you cannot simply use Zoom as you did before. You must use the DOE-licensed version of Zoom. But it's easy: just sign in with your DOE account credentials.
Where to Start
- Go to the Remote Learning Portal(Open external link)
- Enter your DOE student account email address (it ends in @nycstudents.net).
- If you don't know your DOE student account email, visit DOE Student Accounts.
- Enter your password.
- Click Sign In.
- If the username and password entered are valid, you will be signed into the remote learning portal successfully.
- Click on the Zoom icon.
- You’re in Zoom!
Technical Support for Families with NYC DOE Laptops and/or iPads
If you have ongoing issues with technology to support learning at home, even after visiting our support pages (such as Getting Started with Your iPad, Remote Learning Portal, Getting Started with Google Classroom, Getting Started with Teams) please fill out the Technical Support for Families form. The form uses Google Translate in the top right corner.
You can use the form to let us know what issues you are having with NYCDOE iPads or other devices including:
- Status or delivery of iPad request
- Reporting a lost or stolen device
- Support for sign in and use of iPad or other DOE devices
- Help with applications (including Google Classroom)
If the form doesn’t offer the answers you need, you will be asked to provide your contact information and we will get in touch with you and try to solve your problem.Staff can fill this form out on behalf of parents. Staff who need help with technology should log into the Technology Page(Open external link) on the InfoHub.
Request an iPad
Does Your Child Need a Device for Remote Learning? Use the Remote Learning Device Request form to let your school know you need a device.
Need technical support or to fix a broken device, or are dealing with a lost or stolen device? Parent and families can reach out to the IT Help Desk, for use if they need support with remote learning: Help Desk 718-935-5100, option 5. Hours of Operation: Monday through Saturday, 6:00am - 9:00pm
You can also get quick help online:
Browse tech support topics: schools.nyc.gov/technicaltools
File a tech support ticket: schools.nyc.gov/techsupport
Request a device: schools.nyc.gov/devices
Get support with a DOE-issued iPad: schools.nyc.gov/ipadfixes
Issues with your Internet connection: schools.nyc.gov/internet
Free and Low-cost Internet
Families should explore free and low-cost internet access. Optimum, Spectrum and Verizon are offering low-cost internet options. Eligibility criteria will vary by provider. For more information, please refer to the Internet Options link.